The XILO Phreakstyle Complete ARF Bundle (Joshua Bardwell Edition). The perfect beginner bundle to get you everything you need to start building your own FPV drone. No need to try and source all the parts separately, we simplify it for you by putting everything in one kit with an easy to follow step-by-step build guide by Joshua Bardwell. No matter if you've built 100's of quads or this is your very first build, this XILO kit is the easiest way to build a quad from scratch.
Is this drone kit good for Beginners?
Yes! No matter your skill level, this kit is made for you! By compiling all the gear together in 1 easy to assemble kit, it takes the guess work out of picking parts. This all inclusive bundle pairs together proven components that are guaranteed to work well together, making the build easy for you.
Not only do you get all the parts, but XILO has partnered with the renown FPV instructor Joshua Bardwell with a full step-by-step build guide. This build guide take you from start to finish, building, setup, tuning, flying, radio setup, binding, updating and more! All you have to do is follow the instructions in the video and you'll be flying your own freestyle FPV drone in no time!
What if I crash? Are there spare parts available?
Yes! GetFPV carries all the parts included in this bundle as individual spare parts as well. So fly hard, and have no fear! If you need a replacement part, we've got you covered and plan to support this kit and all the parts for a long time.
Should I choose 4s or 6s?
This XILO bundle comes with 2 options of KV for your motors, 2600KV for 4s or 1700KV for 6s. The rest of the build is identical as all the parts support both 4s or 6s builds. Generally 4s will be a little bit cheaper since the batteries are lower cost and a bit easier to manage 4 cells compared to 6 cells. The 6S version will have a bit more potential power with the higher voltage, however the lower KV motors help offset the raise in voltage to have a similar feel to the 4s setup. You can't go wrong with either setup, so it's up to you.
I'm new to FPV and have nothing, does this kit have everything I need to get started?
This bundle comes with everything the "drone" itself needs except the radio receiver. If you are just getting into FPV and don't have anything yet there are a few key components you will need in addition to this kit to be able to fly. Please check out our "Additional Suggested Parts" list below for suggestions. The good news is most of these parts you can use across multiple drones, so it is an up front investment, but you won't have to buy them for every drone you build necessarily.
You will need the following in addition to this kit if you don't already have them:
- Flight Batteries
- Battery Charger
- FPV Goggles / Video Receiver
- Radio Transmitter (Controller)
- Radio Receiver
- Tools for buliding
- AUW: Phreakstyle Slam Freestyle Quadcopter kit has an AUW of 375g (excluding battery)
- Designed for up to 5.1" propellers
- Your choice of 4s or 6s battery depending on motors
- 37CH 5.8GHz USA legal analog video transmitter up to 600mW with Smart Audio
- F4 Flight Controller with latest BetaFlight firmware compatibility
- Powerful 45A BLHeli_32 ESC with Current sensor and Telemetry
- Kit is designed for Freestyle FPV and can carry HD Recording camera for Epic footage
Included Components and Parts
ARF kit includes the XILO Phreakstyle Slam FPV Freestyle Quadcopter and all electronics for a full build (just need to add flight battery and radio receiver of your choice)
- 1 x XILO Phreakstyle Slam Freestyle Quadcopter - 5"
- 4 x XILO Stealth 2206 1700KV Motor (6S)
- 1 x XILO Stax Combo - F4 Flight Controller + 45A BLHeli_32 6s 4-in-1 ESC
- 1 x XILO AXII SMA 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- 1 x XILO STAX 5.8GHz FPV Video Transmitter (25-600mW)
- 4 x Lumenier 5x5.3x3 - Gate Breaker Propeller
- 1 x XILO Phreakstyle Antenna Mount - SMA/RX - Black
- 1 x Caddx Turbo Micro F2 XILO Edition FPV Camera
- 1 x Custom XILO Bardwell Edition Zipper Case with Carrying Handle
Full Video Build Guide and Resources