Titanium has been done before, but not like this.
This Titanium Base is a replacement part for the ZBROY Prometheus 5" Drone.
The Prometheus is ready to give you a whole new experience with FPV. Durable, configurable, and built with a clean aesthetic, the Prometheus is a whole new beast never before seen in FPV.
Made of titanium, it is extremely strong and maintainable from the bottom to the top. The head of a frame protects the FPV camera reliably and also is a steady mounting plate for the HD camera. Besides, the design of the head allows you to adjust the angle of your recording device from 30 up to 45 degrees.
The original vertical arm design reduces drag to an absolute minimum and makes forward flight more comfortable and controlled. And can we talk about how extremely attractive and unique the design of Prometheus is? The look of the frame speaks to how easy and enjoyable flying can be.
Another bonus - the frame is DJI-friendly and can be used with the DJI Digital FPV Air Unit without a problem!
Mr. Steele, meet Mr. Titanium!
Note: Titanium Base only. Does not include any electronics, motors, camera as shown in some photos.
- Grade 2/VT1-0 titanium body
- Weight: 53.49g
- Type: Freestyle
- Thickness: 3mm on all titanium details
- Stack height: up to 20mm
- FPV Camera mounting: 21.1mm for DJI HD camera
- FC mounting: 20x20mm and 30.5x30.5 holes are provided
- Motor mounting: slots for 16x16, 16x19, and 19x19mm
- Motor mount pattern: 22xx
Check out the 3D render here for a 360-degree view.
- 1 x ZBROY Prometheus Titanium Base
- Note: Titanium Base only. Entire frame sold separately