The XILO Stealth series of motors have been developed to provide FPV pilots a high performing and durable motor at an affordable price, while doing this without sacrificing on quality or features.
The XILO Stealth motors have a sleek all matte black look which looks great on any build. The Stealth motors feature powerful N52 curved magnets, durable hollow stainless steel shafts, high temperature copper winding, large 9x4x4 bearings, a no-slip prop mounting textured surface, a base screw retaining the shaft for easy maintenance, and much more! All these features at an incredibly low price.
The over-sized bell ring and 7075 aluminum bell provide extra durability to protect your motor during crashes. This mean more flying and less replacing motors! Of course if you do need to replace a motor after a gnarly crash, now it is no sweat with such an affordable motor.
XILO motors work well for both FPV Freestyle or top levels of competitive FPV racing while still being at an affordable price.
- Kv: 2600
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Termination: D (Delta)
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 6mm
- Bearing: 9x4x4 stainless steel
- Internal Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Weight: 34g (short wires)
- Cells: (LiPo) 2-5S (Suggest 4s on 5" props)
- Motor Wire Length: 110mm
- Motor Connection: Bare Wire
- 1x XILO Stealth 2206 2600KV Motor
- 1x M5 Black Aluminum Lock Nut (CW, 6mm height)
- 4x M3x6 Steel Button Head Screws
- 4x M3x8 Steel Button Head Screws
- 1x Spare M2x4 Shaft Retaining Screw