The ultimate protective and structural masterpiece.
Carved from a single block of pure Circumcubal Carbyne by Thor. The Dolphin-1 is the product of months of development and provides for the ultimate all-around multirotor structural platform. Designed from the ground up by Thor’s wild Dolphins, the Dolphin-1 takes a beating while keeping the components (and your wallet), safe and sound.
The frame features a non-symmetrical X profile to help keep the handling nimble while removing propellers from the field of view of your HD video. The slim arms help keep weight down and reduce drag. Though they are slim, they are resilient to crashed due to the 5mm thickness of the arms. The frame comes with a built in adjustable GoPro mount for the Session 5 series, or an adjustable TPU mount for the Hero5/Hero6 series.
One of the key features of the Dolphin-1 is the ability to mount the battery both horizontally or perpendicularly to the top plate, commonly known as the “Toilet Bowl” battery mount. The toilet bowl style battery placement allows for better handling overall as it decreases the moment of inertia of the frame along the pitches axis, which is the axis that is most crucial for altitude and velocity control during juicy freestyle rippage.
“Stay juicy my friends” – The Dolphin-1.
- Full 3K high quality carbon fiber.
- Hand sanded edges and corners.
- Durable steel hardware.
- 5mm arms create a strong and durable frame.
- 30×30 and 20×20 stack options.
- Adjustable GoPro mounting solution for better angles.
- Non-symmetrical X for super nimble arms.
- Optional toilet bowl battery mounting options.
- Stack can fit in the center or the rear.
- Arms are sandwiched inside the frame.
- Optional TPU mount for Hero 5/ Hero 6 cameras.
- Excellent altitude and velocity control.
- Press nuts come pre-installed.
- 28mm standoffs for better height and CG relation.
- Juicy flight characteristics.
- 1 x 2mm Bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm Bottom X plate
- 4 x 5mm arms
- 1 x 2mm top plate
- 1 x 2mm top camera plate
- 2 x camera swivel piece
- 2 x 2mm camera plates
- 7 x m3x28 aluminum standoffs
- 14 x m3x8 steel bolts
- 4 x m3x25 steel bolts
- 4 x m3x10 steel bolts
- 5 x m3x12 steel bolts