The Spark Sport features the best Stone Blue Airline mods to the Spark 2.0 and no polyhedril in the wings for aerobatic responsiveness. Unlike a modified Spark, the Spark Sport requires no guess work or luck to get flying properly, simply build the aircraft using the method in the video below. This sub $90 kit is perfect for the field flying circuits, pylon racing or tree bashing at high speed. This is not your Grandma's Spark.
Includes an interplast tail assembly, laminate, spars, linkages, control horns, glue & motor mount. Primer can be used to prep the surface for any color you wish to cover the aircraft.
Kits usually sold in white EPP but depending on foam availability they may ship out in black also or a mix of white and black.
- FPV or LOS trainer
- Range: 12 to 15 miles round trip
- Flight time: 15-25 minutes
- Speed Envelope: 20 to 65 mph
- Recommended prop size: 6x4
- Recommended AUW – 1.5 lbs
- Build time: 2-4 hours Including Gluing Time
- CG: 50/55mm or 2'' from leading edge of wing
- Wingspan: 36"
What's included in the kits:
- Foam (wings, booms, and fuselage)
- Interplas tail assembly
- Linkages and control horns
- Motor mount