The FMR33 ESC brings forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32bit ARM cortex-M3 processor running at 72Mhz, in a powerful compact package, running brand new firmware developed from the ground up.
The lightning fast processor ensures no input pulses are missed, even at extremely high RPMs. Its bleeding edge features, including PWM frequency dithering and feed-forward compensation, combined with a sophisticated commutation algorithm, generate unmatched motor control smoothness and linearity, without sacrificing punch.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play custom firmware
- Simple solder tab for motor reverse
- 33 Amp continuous current (with cooling). Burst: 50A (10 seconds) 80A (1 Seconds), 100A (50mS).
- 2-6S (8-25V) operation.
- True 10bit PWM resolution gives well over 1000 steps of throttle smoothness.
- Virtually no setup time, with auto-detect multi-shot, oneshot42, oneshot125 or standard 1-2mS.
- Advanced motor timing and auto PWM-frequency (12-36Khz) algorithm.
- Active braking, (damped light/synchronous rectification), down to 0.1% throttle. Allowing motor free-spin at throttle-off.
- Very high RPM, 500KERPM+.
- Ultra fast throttle response.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Size: 32mm x 18mm x 4mm
- Weight: 3.4g
- ARM 32 cortex-M3 72mhz processor
- 1x Full Metal Racing ESC 2-6S 33A FMR33A