Finally, a great micro FPV camera with a built-in DVR! Tiny Whoopers rejoice because this micro camera has everything you need to record those awesome flights without all the hassle of external DVR recording! GetFPV brings you this customized version with an ultra-wide FOV lens (160°) , perfect for micro drone flying.
Before, most cameras with DVRs were too heavy or bulky to fit on a whoop style drones. Luckily, the Turbowing Cyclops 3 only weighs 4.8g! The size is also tiny, measuring only 18*18*8mm.
The camera supports MicroSD cards with sizes up to 32g. It also has a microphone for audio so you can have sound to go along with your video.
- All in one design (camera and DVR);
- 1/3″ CMOS image sensors;
- 700 TVL resolution;
- Custom M7 Lens with Wider FOV (160°) than stock Cyclops 3 Lens (120°).
- Built-in microphone;
- Low light exposure compensation;
- 720 * 1280 video recording;
- Switchable 16:9 or 4:3 video formats;
- Using a 32GB micro SD card you can record up to 16 hours videos.
- Wide range of input voltage (DC 3.5-5.5v)
- Low light exposure compensation
- Model: TV17621
- Resolution: 720p/30fps
- SD Card Max: 32gb
- Weight: 4.8g
- Sensor: 1/4" CMOS Sensor
Recording: Short press to start or stop recording. The red working status light flashes to indicate that the recording is in progress and the steady light is stopped. After the TF card is inserted, the output of CVBS will be displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen. The length of the TF card can be recorded as "49:23:00". When the recording starts, the number of the previous recording duration will be displayed as "12:03:05".
- 1x Cyclops 3 Camera