The TS100 Digital OLED Programmable Soldering Iron is an internal heating intelligent CNC soldering iron. It is easy to assemble and disassemble for storage. It has comfortable handle and the highly effective heating function makes it an indispensable tools for any hobbyist. It is made from high quality metal & plastic materials and assembled with great workmanship, for high durability and reliability.
This special edition orange combo pack comes with a lot of extras including two soldering tips (TS-D24, TS-B2), grounding clip, soldering iron stand, allen wrench and screws, and full user manual.
Our favorite feature of the TS100 is it's ability to be so mobile. It can easily be powered by a 4s lipo battery while on the go, no A/C outlet required. This means you can make quick fixes while out at the field. The iron heats up to operating temperature in under 15 seconds! This is a must have for any RC enthusiast.
- Built-in acceleration sensors with STM32 chip can intelligently record your usage habits
- Custom color, orange case
- Soldering iron resting bracket and grounding clip
- Bright OLED screen is clear easy for you to read information
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature control button is set on the handle allowing for easy temperature adjustments
- Anti-static structure with ground wire ensures your safety during use
- Supports custom programmable development (Micro USB Connection)
- Multiple soldering head types are available (Up to 7)
- Can be powered via a 3-4s LiPo battery for mobile use
|Material||Metal & Plastic|
|Special Function||Programmable, Temperature Adjustment|
|Temperature Control Support||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||100 Centigrade - 400 Centigrade|
|Heating Type||Internal Heating|
|Working Temperature||300 Centigrade|
|Dimensions||(6.61 x 0.67 x 0.51)" / (16.8 x 1.7 x 1.3)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||0.74oz / 21g|
- 1 x TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron (Special Edition Orange)
- 1 x TS-D24 Solder Tip
- 1 x TS-B2 Solder Tip
- 1 x Ground Clip
- 1 x Resting Bracket
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2x Extra Locking Screws
- 1 x Bilingual Manual in English and Chinese
Please note: The TS100 does not include a power cable or power supply. You will need a barrel plug (2.5mm ID) to power the unit. Suggested 12-24v input.