Are FPV watches the next big thing? Maybe not, but they sure are cool - and useful believe it or not!
This wearable FPV monitor and 5.8GHz receiver from TOPSKY allows tons of freedom to allow anyone to view your FPV feed without handing cumbersome goggles or large monitors. Many pilots use FPV watches as a quick reference to test video feeds. It also comes with a velcro pad so you can attach it anywhere you'd like - many pilots attach it to the top of their radios.
Tune in to a friends feed in the blink of an eye and pass it around easily between friends, no worrying about tangled cords or dropping a more fragile monitor.
A standout feature of this watch is the detachable MMCX antenna. This allows you to replace it if it lost or damaged, or attach your own to enhance reception.
Note that a 90-degree MMCX connector on the antenna is preferred in order to point upright.
- Wearable on the wrist or tiny enough for your pocket
- One click search function
- Support OSD function can display the data of frequency, band, channel.
- Auto switch between NTSC/PAL
- Built-in 300mAh battery
- Resolution: 320*240*3
- Screen Size : 4:3, 2.0 inch
- Antenna: MMCX 5.8Ghz Antenna
- Port: Micro-USB Port (charging 5V/1A)
- Channel: 48 channels, one-click search
- Video Standard: NTSC/PAL Auto select
- Buttons: Band/CH
- Battery : Built-in battery, 5V 300mAh
- 1 x FPV Watch
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x User Manual