The new generation of Navigator MN motors are specially designed for industrial drone applications. The new completely enclosed design maintains the lightness of the Navigator MN motors, giving extra winding protection. The water resistance has IP55, which guarantees a correct operation in adverse environments.
The bearings, are Japanese EZO brand, along with mechanically balanced bell, ensure optimal performance and minimal vibration. This is very important in multi-rotors that with aerial cameras.
- KV: 320
- Configuration: 24N22P
- Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len): Φ68.8×35.4mm
- Shaft diameter: inner 6mm , out 4mm
- Weight(g): 246g
- ldle current(10)@10v(A): 1.6A
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 6S
- IP: IP55
- Max Continuous current(A)180S: 50A
- Max Continuous Power(W)180S: 1200W
- Internal Resistance: 420m?
- ESC: Flame 70A
- Prop: 20 ~ 21 inch
- Silicon Wire: 16AWG 150mm
- 2x Tmotor MN601S 320KV
- 8x M3x8 Screw
- 8x M4x12 Screw
- 2x Prop cover