Skip to content
Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 100A up to 10 Secs.
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
BEC: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
Size: 70mm (L) * 31mm (W) * 14mm (H).
- Extremely low output resistance, and high current endurance.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- The pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately for easil programming of the ESC at the field.
- With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC, with a total of 15 songs that can be selected
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection