The TBS Stardust SB5 PRO edition takes frame engineering to the next level, with zero compromises to finish and quality. Molded by hand, built with respect to the material's properties.
Hand-Made & Molded
When cutting frames out of flat plates is not enough! All frames are molded by hand, starting with raw carbon fibers. With this process, the material reaches unparalleled stiffness, which translates to superior flight performance, resilience to vibrations and insane robustness in crashes. This is the next step in race frame design!
This is an involved build. It does not include motor mounting screws or stack screws. It's a tight fit, but most of the 4in1 ESC's will fit. We strongly suggest the use of mounting boards for VTx's and receivers. Cameras should be the micro size.
The PRO version pays tribute to the material and the sheer beauty of carbon fibers. While the structural integrity is the same as the RACE version, there are several finishing steps involved to make this frame look like an absolute beauty. Paired with titanium screws for ultimate weight savings, this frame will not only win you races, but it will win your heart.
- Material: Special Handmade Carbon Fiber Composite
- Motor to motor dimensions: 200mm
- Motor mounting holes: 16mm & 19mm
- The thickness of the bottom plate: 4.6mm, +/- 0.1mm
- Screws: M3 x 12mm Black, titanium
- Frame weight: up to 65g including metal hardware
- Props: Fits up to 5" props
- 1 x Stardust SB5 molded carbon bottom plate (Smooth Finish)
- 2 x Aluminium plates
- 8 x M3 x 12 screws (titanium)
- 2 x M2 x 6 camera screws
- 2 x M3 x 19 standoffs black (polished finish)