Introducing the third iteration of the Mr. Steele motor line. This well-refined piece of kit is built upon the success of its predecessors and tuned for an even higher flight envelope.
- Beefier and smoother 9mm ball bearing (up from 7mm)
- Recessed 6 spoke bell design gives extra durability
- New bell design aids in wind resistance and center of mass meaning better throttle response
The same beloved 2306 stator is in play but this time with a beefier and much smoother 9mm ball bearing (up 2mm from the previous 7mm). This allows for a thicker overall shaft adding substantial durability and more material to dissipate heat built up from consistent power-hungry abusive rippers.
This motor is also offered in a slightly higher KV for its 6S variant: 50KV up from the V2 1700KV Stout. The increase in KV adds just enough more power without dipping into the red zone of diminishing returns on efficiency. So, it's just as efficient but with more pop.
This new motor also features a completely redesigned motor bell design with a recessed 6 spoke design, allowing for a lower profile bell and more modern look. The lower profile design has less wind resistance and a lower center of mass, assisting throttle response. On a side note, the recessed spokes also aid massively in the overall durability of the bell itself. This is seriously one tough little motor.
All of these amazing new features and we were still able to keep the weight under 30g this motor comes in at 29g with the full length of wire and low profile plastic pants.
While the pants remain interchangeable with V1/V2, the V3 stator and bell is only compatible with other V3 models. You can swap SILK N48 magnet bells out for STOUT N52 magnet bells (added power and response). But since we went with a thicker shaft, these will NOT be compatible with previous generation Steele motor parts. This is a bummer, but to innovate sometimes you have to change.
These motors are offered in:
- SILK - 2306 2345KV N48 magnets recommended but not limited to 4/5S 5” freestyle mini quads.
- STOUT - 2306 1750KV N52 magnets recommended for but not limited to 6S 5” freestyle mini quad setups.
- Stator size: 2306
- KV Rating: 2345kV
- Weight: 29g
- Rating: 4S - 5S
- Color: White
- 1x TBS Mr Steele 2306 2345kv V3 motor
- 2x Motor Pants (Bumper and Bottom)
- 4x Mounting screws M3x6.5
- 1x Aluminum Low-Profile Prop Nut