This is a bundle of the TBS Discovery that includes a pre-installed CORE. CORE tin shield or current sensor not included and available separately.
The TBS DISCOVERY quadcopter is a durable and crash resistant multirotor optimized for dynamic FPV flight. By implementing the wiring into the frame, the copter is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.
The TBS DISCOVERY comes as two main boards (top and bottom) and with a variety of small hardware parts and accessories. It transforms the popular F450 (Flamewheel) into a spider quadrotor. The GoPro and FPV camera mount is placed ideally for "no prop in view" pictures. DJI arms are not included.
The included TBS CORE has bee placed directly onto the frame.
- TBS CORE pre-wired incl. sockets for Plug&Play VTx and Camera (e.g. TBS59, TBS69) installation
- GoPro and FPV camera mounts
- Power Distribution Board (PDB)
- Traces and pads for clean RC receiver to Flight Control wiring
- RSSI trace to the TBS CORE
- Top, Bottom and Camera Mount Plate
- 8 custom aluminum red anodized spacers & 16 fitting screws
- Pin headers for receiver and TBS CORE installation
- Pre installed CORE
- Pre installed 50 amp current sensor
Suggested battery and motor systems
- DJI Flamewheel Motors with Graupner 10x5 or 9x5 E-Prop
- Lumenier 3S 5200mAh or 4S 2500 - 5200mAh
- Airtime between 8 and 15 minutes depending on drive train and battery system