T-Motor's well-designed F4 Flight Controller combined with the F55A PRO II 55A 3-6s BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC will give you optimized performance - using the included 10pin cable for solderless installation and ultra-low stack height.
The T-Motor F4 Flight Controller comes with an LC filter, which is great for eliminating interference to your VTX or other equipment. Equipped with a 5V/2A BEC allows hooking up of receivers, cameras, and other 5v compatible gear. The F4 is loaded with 6 UARTs and is specially optimized to fit the F55A PRO II ESC. The user also has the choice of two gyros - the ICM20602 for high refresh rates or the MPU6000.
- Input Voltage: 2-8S (8.4-33.6V)
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6
- IMU: ICM20602
- OSD: Yes
- Blackbox: 16MB Onboard Flash
- UARTs: 6
- ESC Connections: 6
- Firmware: BetaFlight Target: T-Motor F4
- BEC: 5V 2A
- LC Filter: Yes
- Current Sensor: Esc Telemetry / Current ADC
- Buzzer: Pads
- Barometer: No
- Dimensions: 37x37x7mm
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 7g
The F55 Pro II updates the original F55 with a new heatsink design, LED, and increased the BEC current to 10V@2A.
Fully capable of pushing 6s with 75A burst and a sustained 55A current draw. Equipped with the latest in ESC technology such as 32-bit capability and BLHeli32 firmware.
- Continuous current: 4*55A
- BLHeli_32 32bit
- Burst current: 4*75A
- BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
- Size: 45x41x7.3mm
- Weight: 17.5g (Including Heatsink)
- Support DSHOT150/300/600/1200
- 1 x F55A Pro II 4 in 1 Brushless ESC
- 1 x T-Motor F4 Flight Controller
- 1 x XT60 Cable
- 2 x 10pin Cable
- Mounting Hardware