The IS35 is a new 35A 4-in-1 ESC featuring BLHeli_S and current monitoring. It comes with cables to enable direct connection to flight controllers, including the new Talon mini FC.
- High reliability
- This design allows low profile stack and prevents interferences between wires, ESC, and flight controller.
- The potential interferences between standoffs and electronic parts were also taken into consideration in the design. Fragile parts are now away from the mounting holes.
- The silicone rings provided will prevent the standoffs to short the PCB and electronics parts during a crash.
- The small size and square shape of the ESC board are compatible with most frames available in the market.
- The product comes with 2 different cables and spare connector housings to accommodate the multipin connectors used on different flight controllers.
- Input: 2-5 Cell Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Burst current: 45A≤10S
- BEC: No
- Current Detection: Yes
- Firmware: BLHeli_S
- Dimensions: 29x32x6.5mm
- Mount Holes: 20x20mm (3mm)
- Weight: 7g
- 1 x Spedix IS35 4-in-1 Mini Esc