The Skyzone TX-5D is a unique FPV A/V tranmitter geared for multi camera users for aerial cinematography and UAV applications.
The TX-5D supports dual A/V inputs, one being HDMI. The two inputs can be switched live via an RC transmitter, which allows the operator to fly FPV with a fixed analog camera, and then switch to the HDMI output of a gimbal stabilized camera for video work.
The TX-5D supports the full 32ch range of the 5.8GHz band at 600mW for a wide range of compatibility and applications.
- 32 Channel 5.8GHz
- 600mW TX power
- RC controlled video switch between the two video inputs
- RC controlled live channel sync and changing
- HDMI and analog video input
- 7~24V input power
TX TX-5D Specs:
- Working frequency: 5.8Ghz
- Frequency point: 32
- Power input: 7~24V (3S Lipo suggested)
- Working current: 220mA at 12V
- Video band width: 8MHz
- Audio coding: 6.5MHz
- Antenna gain: 2dbm
- Dimension: 63x42x12mm (not including the antenna)
- Support Input: HDMI AV Audio
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (TX-5D)
- 1 x antenna (2db)
- 1 x multi cable / av / power
- 1 x mini HDMI cable (male to male)
- 1 x user manual
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.