The Skystars F7+ KO60 Blheli_32 Fly Tower Stack features the SkyStars F7 HD flight controller, as well as the KO60 60A 4-in-1 ESC to give your multirotor full power!
Note: There is no difference in appearance between the 60A and 45A ESC, which can be distinguished from the MOS tube.
SkyStars KO60 60A BLHELI_32 4-in-1 30X30 ESC
Excellent over-current capability
By adopting the best PCB material and PCB production process, such as the application of high TG materials, 3oz copper PCB & 2μm gold deposition process on PCB. Together with a 6-layer layout design of the board, compared with others that commonly use 4 layers, allowing it to withstand higher current.
Extreme stability and support of 6S LiPo battery
By use of 24 pcs of new Toshiba standard 40V 5x6 Mosfet & electronics imported from USA and Japan. Plus advanced lead-free SMT Processing technology. It makes ESC fully support the 6s battery and get better performance.
Better Control Performance
Flashed with the latest BLHeli_32 firmware in factory, support telemetry functions (including voltage, RPMS, & current )
- Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Supports 3-6S
- ESC weight: 12g
- ESC onboard current sensor.
- Continuous current: 60A
- Peak current [5 seconds]: 65A
- Drive signal: Dshot300-1200 / Proshot1000 / Oneshot / Multishot / PWM
- MCU: STM32F051 Operation frequency: 48MHz
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- BEC: No
SkyStars F7 F722 Flight Controller
- Brand Name: Skystars
- Model: F722 HD
- Item Name: F7 OSD 3-6S Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- OSD: Betaflight OSD & DJI HD OSD (UART6)
- BEC Output: 5V 3A & 10V 3A
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Firmware: SKYSTARS F7HD
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6)
- Dimensions: 38.5x40x6.2mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 6.2g
- 1 x SkyStars F7 F722 Flight Controller
- 1 x SkyStars RC KO60 60A BLHELI_32 4-in-1 30X30 ESC