This is the new RunCam Split 2 FPV camera with HD recording. This is the updated version 2 of the popular Split.
Instead of having an FPV camera and an action camera on your drone or FPV setup, all you need is a RunCam Split. It combines the best of both worlds and saves weight of having an additional camera to supply HD Footage. The system is split into a lens module and a processing board with HD DVR plus WIFI card. The Split comes with the same optics as the RunCam 3 and has great 1080p/60fps HD recording and WDR FPV camera.
The RunCam Split can be connected straight to your video transmitter (VTX) so it can easily replace your existing FPV camera. It comes complete with adjustable camera mounts. The processing board can fit directly onto your existing Flight Controller / Power Distribution Board stack. There are two different sized cables (90 and 180mm) provided for your choice of cable between the camera module and processor board.
The processing board comes complete with an HD DVR for recording your flight. The DVR supports a micro SD card (not provided) of up to 64GB. It comes with a unique file protection feature that will save your recorded file if the camera has a power loss.
The supplied WIFI board connects onto the processing board. Utilizing an APP on your phone / tablet to set up your camera parameters, provide live preview, video playback or download your video files.
The RunCam Split is an outstanding FPV camera package that will give you excellent video coverage and save you weight at the same time.
What's new in Version 2?
- Takes 5V to 17V input voltage with onboard voltage regulator – Runcam confirmed that they have taken into account of the possible voltage spikes in a mini quad, so it should be relatively safe to use with 4S lipo
- “USB reverse current” bug fixed
- More reliable SD card slot
- JST connector replaced by solder pads (video signal, power, TX & RX serial port)
- Comes with GoPro lens by default (RC25G)
- WiFi module redesigned for more user friendly connection
- Stronger lens/board ribbon cable connector
- Better cooling
- New microphone
- Split RunCam for FPV
- HD/FPV camera 1080p/60fps
- Extremely light weight (21g)
- Aluminum case
- Low latency
- Real-time audio output
- File protection feature
- Modular design
- WIFI module
- Manual focus supported
- Two customized Lens extension cables (90mm and 180mm)
|FOV Angle of Field||FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°|
|Video Resolution||1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps|
|Image Resolution||2 Megapixels|
|TV Output||NTSC (720*480) / PAL (720*576) Switchable|
|Real-Time Audio Output||Yes|
|Interface||Micro USB / UART|
|Max Micro SD Card Supported||64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)|
|WiFi Module||Support (Removable)|
|Dimensions||PCB 38*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm|
|Power Input||DC 5-17V/DC 5V(USB)|
|Working Current||650mA @5V / 270mA @12V|
|Weight||21g/23g(Plus Wifi Module)|
- Camera module
- Processor module
- WIFI module
- 2x Camera mounts
- 2x Module connecting cables (90mm and 180mm)
- 1x VTX connecting cable
- 1x USB cable
- Packet of screws and nuts
- Packet of spacers and nuts
Download the RunCam Split 2 User Manual - English Deutsch ??