The Atom V3 is a 122mm Quadcopter frame made of Carbon Fiber 3K which, at this scale, offers a near invincible backbone from which to build. The frame plate is 4mm carbon fiber.
Click here to view the Atom V3 build guide and build videos.
- Frame Weight: 60.24 (with hardware)
- Max Prop Size: 3"
- Motor Mounting Pattern: 10x10mm to 12-12mm
- Recommended Motor Sizes: 13XX and 11XX
- Recommended Battery: 400 to 800mAh, 3S to 4S.
- 1 x Atom V3 base plate.
- 2 x M3x6mm Steel Hex Screw (Black)
- 2 x M3x12mm Steel Hex Screw (for mounting through selected cam mount and canopy)
- 2 x M3x6mm Countersunk Philips Head screw (For mounting SMA adapter to canopy)
- 2 x M3x6mm Raw Aluminium standoffs (for mounting top rear of powercube for canopy)
- 1 x Atom Canopy (Polycarbonate) Clear, Red, Blue or Black, chosen at random
- 2 x Rubber stick pads for battery friction mounting
- 1 x Battery Strap