The Atom V3 is a 4" Quadcopter frame made of Carbon Fiber 3K which, at this scale, offers a near invincible backbone from which to build.
Click here to view the Atom V3 build guide and build videos.
- Frame Weight: 68g (with hardware)
- Max Prop Size: 4"
- Recommended Motor Sizes: 1306 and 1105
- Recommended Battery: 700mAh, 3S to 4S
- 1x Atom V3 4" base plate
- 2x M3x6mm Steel Hex Screw (Black)
- 2x M3x12mm Steel Hex Screw (for mounting through selected cam mount and canopy)
- 4x M3x6mm Countersunk Philips Head screw (For mounting SMA adapter to canopy)
- 2x M3x6mm Raw Aluminium standoffs (for mounting top rear of powercube for canopy)
- 1x Atom Canopy (Polycarbonate) Clear
- 2x Rubber stick pads for battery friction mounting
- 2x Battery Strap