Imagine this - the sun is setting, the lighting is just perfect, and it’s your last chance to rip that epic mountain ridge. You hurry to get the quad ready, start recording on your GoPro, and take off in a rush! You’re up and away when your quad loses power over the canyon and you get that “uh oh” moment - you accidentally grabbed a discharged LiPo!
Stories like this one are not infrequent – it’s happened to the best freestyle pilots! We set out to find a solution – a battery charge indicator that’s faster than the small multi-pin lipo testers. (Where did you put that darned thing anyway?) So Rotor Riot decided to put a battery checker into each LiPo, and the HyPo LiPo Batteries were born!
- Green LED: Battery is over 4.0 volts
- Yellow LED: Battery is under 4.0 volts, but over 3.5 volts
- Red LED: Battery is under 3.5 volts
The HyPo LiPo Battery has a built-in battery tester! You press the small button on it, and it’ll indicate the charge state through an RGB LED. If it’s green, you’re clear to fly it. If it’s yellow, you’ve already flown that pack… better watch the voltage! And if it’s red… you must have been having a lot of fun with that pack! Better put that on the charger soon. It’s a really smart solution, but simple enough to not be a significant weight penalty!
Every single HyPo LiPo Battery pack is assembled with high-quality materials by one of the top LiPo manufacturers. They are all quality checked before leaving the factory, to ensure safety and reliability!
- Built-In RGB Voltage Indicator
- High 95C Discharge Rating, Ideal for Racing and Freestyle
- Quality Construction for Reliability and Durability
- 4S Pack Voltage, Standard for most Drone Races
- Capacity: 1550mAh
- Voltage: 4S (14.8 volts)
- Max Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Charge Rate: 2C
- Dimensions: 75 x 35 x 36 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- Connectors: XT60, JST-XH
- 1x Rotor Riot 1550mAh 4s 100c Practice Battery