This H1407 stands between 1306 and 1806 motor, for those who needs higher thrust than 1306 motor but less weight than 1806. This 3200KV is suitable for both
- GF 3x3 BN + 4S Li-Po
- GF 3.5x4.5 BN + 3S Li-Po
- GF 4x4.5 + 3S Li-Po
It assembled with Imported NMB Bearing and Copper Wire to maintain the quality. The motor has been balanced by Motion Balancing Machine so you will see the colored balancing mud in the motor.
AWG Soft Cable for Easy Soldering
This motor was soldered with long soft AWG cables for easy soldering and wiring. Shorten these cables if you do not need them that long, it will help on losing weight.
You can also see the difference between H1306 and H1407, the size and weight of 1407 are only slightly larger and 1g heavier than 1306 motor but it gives you more power than 1306. Normal 1306 motors in the market cannot fight with this RCX H1407 motor.
- Model: H1407
- KV: 3200
- Weight: 14g (net weight included long AWG cables)
- AWG Cable: 15cm
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (CW)
- Stator Diameter: 14mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Dimensions: Φ00*00mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Suitable ESC: 10A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- Suitable Battery: 2-4S Li-Po
- 1 x RCX H1407 3200KV Micro Outrunner Brushless Motor
- 1 x Set of Screws