RadioMaster set out to create the very best radio in its class without compromises with the TX16S MAX. The TX16S Max has the best of everything you could ever fit into radio right from the very start. Super smooth precision Hall sensor gimbals with CNC aluminum facias, built-in USB-C charging port, class-leading ergonomics, standardized internal Multi-Module, improved key layout and menu navigation, external SD port, external UART expansion ports, improved sliders, and much more! Ships ready for Mode 2! The RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol 16ch Transmitter is available in stylish colors like carbon fiber, silver, and rose gold!
VIDEO: RadioMaster TX16S - Flight - Overview - Setup
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 With Touch Screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full-Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
- CNC option parts and leather grips factory fitted.
- Neck Strap included
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)/820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- 1 x TX16S Radio Max (Silver, Carbon Fiber, or Rose Gold)
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x CNC folding handle