The R6D is a 6 channel receiver from Radiolink with dual signal output. The R6D can output both PWM and PPM output simultaneously. Two operating modes output:
- PWM output: 6 channels totally.
- PPM output: CH1 outputs PPM signal for 10 channels, and channel 2 to channel 6 output independent PWM signal simultaneously.
All channels have a response time of 3 ms. Specially designed for light drones, and compatible with all flight controllers such as DJI NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc. All it takes is one single cable connected to your flight controller and you're good to go. And with its miniature size and a total weight of 3.9 grams, the R9D will never be cumbersome on your drones.
- DSSS supports anti interference, especially on 433 and graph transmission.
- Output both PPM and PWM signals simultaneously.
- Signal strength telemetry
- 3ms response top across all channels.
- MAX voltage input is 6V.
- MINI size, easy installation.
- Channels: Red LED indicator is for PWM mode. Blue LED for PPM
- Power input: MAX 6V
- Control distance: 600 meters in the air
- Current consumption: 38-45mA (5V)
- Size: 38×16×11mm
- Weight: 3.9 grams
- 1x R6D receiver