Skip to content
- Fast response, 3ms only, which is much less than the average 20ms even 9 channels act synchronously.
- English,Chinese ,EsPanol,Deutsch,French,Italiano,Turkish,Russian&Korean menu can be switched, full types specialized helicopter 8 swash plate modes, fixed wing 2 airfoils 3 rears, gliders 4 airfoils and 2 rears, multi-copter menu.
- DSSS and FHSS spread-spectrum technology working synchronously, QPSK modulation support excellent anti-interference performance.
- Programmable mix control. Basic menu, advanced menu, graphic view for verities of throttle and servo curve.
- Support S-BUS, PPM and PWM signal.
- Unique telemetry.
- Receiver integrates signal strength and voltage telemetry sensor.
- Both R10DS and R9DS support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and OSD info telemetry module PRM-02. PRM-02 can feedback GPS, SPEED, voltage etc.
- AT9S/AT10 display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- Vibration alarm.
- Support USB online upgrade, the upgrade firmware V1.3.2 add CAR and BOAT model type.
- Four VR switches, three three-gear switches, four two-gear switches, a reset trainer switch. Support multiple aerial control mode and PTZ control.
Size: AT9S- 183*100*193mm, R9DS- 41*23*14mm
Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz)
Modulation mode: QPSK
Channel bandwidth: 5.0 MHz
Spread spectrum: DSSS&FHSS
Adjacent channel rejection: >38dbm
Transmitter power: <100mW (20dbm )
Operating current: <90mA
Operating voltage: 7.4~18.0V
Control distance: more than 900 meters ground, 1500 meters air, the actual control distance depends on the flying environment
Channel: 9 channels
Compatible model: include all 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter, all fix wings, glider and multi-rotor
Simulator model: under the simulator model the transmitter action turn off, change to power saving model
Screen: 2.8 inches 16 colorful screen, 240*320 pixels
Support receivers: R9DS(S-BUS&PWM), R10DS and R6DS
* Download user manual.
- 1x RadioLink AT9S Upgrade Transmitter
- 1x Mini R9DS
- 1x CD
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection