The R3300 V2 has higher sensitivity than its predecessor on all sixteen (16) user selectable channels, providing a very stable and solid video reception on 3.3 GHz band. It is compact and is a great addition to any ground station.
It's highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
- -Sixteen (16) selectable phase lock loop (PLL) channels.
- (A & B 8+8 channels)
- CH1: 3320
- CH2: 3345
- CH3: 3370**
- CH4: 3395
- CH5: 3420
- CH6: 3445
- CH7: 3470**
- CH8: 3495
- CH1: 3310
- CH2: 3330
- CH3: 3355
- CH4: 3380
- CH5: 3405
- CH6: 3430
- CH7: 3455
- CH8: 3480
- - Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- - FM-FM modulation
- - 6.5MHz audio sub-carrier (Stereo).
- - Audio channel: 1 Channel built-in microphone.
- - DIP switch channel selection.
- - SAW Filter Bandwidth: 16 MHz
- - RF sensitivity -90dBm (typical).
- - Operating Current:
- - Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- - Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- - Power-On LED indicator.
- - Operating Voltage: 5-16 VDC
- - Dimension 86x 50.8 x 12.7mm.
- - Weight Without Antenna: 60g (2oz)
- - Power Cable: JST to Barrel 3.4mm x 1.4mm (Center Positive)
- - Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
Slide off the cover of the DIP switches and use its tip as tool for easy channel change. Also keep the A/B switch on A position.
We highly recomended upgrading the low cost stock antenna to get the performance of your 3.3 GHz FPV system
- 1 x R2400 Pro 2.4 GHz Standard Receiver
- 1 x Antenna (Whip)
- 1 x RCA Cable