This receiver has all the great features of its bigger brother at less than half the size. It has eight (8) user selectable PLL lock channels, and a stable, reliable video reception. It is extremely compact and it can be used with any 1.2/1.3 GHz antennas. (High gain antenna use is recommended). A Power Plug (cable) is needed to power this unit (sold separetely).
- Eight (8) RF channels
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) stability for drift-free operation
- Composite video, supports NTSC and PAL standards.
- FM-FM modulation.
- 5.5MHz audio sub-carrier (mono).
- DIP switch channel selection.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Common 2.1mm x 2.5mm power jack (barrel type, center positive).
- Accessory kit includes antenna and RCA A/V cable.
- RF sensitivity: -85dBm (typical).
- Supply current: Vcc 240mA (maximum).
- Video input voltage: 75-ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Audio input voltage: 10k ohm impedance 1Vp-p.
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum).
- Dimension: 70x 47x 15.9mm.
- Weight Without Antenna: 60g (2oz)
Channel/Frequency Settings (Dip switch pressed down):
Switch on Channel A:
- Ch1. 1080
- Ch2. 1120
- CH3. 1160
- Ch4. 1200
- CH5. 1010
- CH6. 1040
- CH7. 1240
- CH8. 1280
- CH1. 1080
- CH2. 1120
- CH3. 1160
- Ch4. 1100
- Ch5. 1040
- Ch6. 1180
- Ch7. 1180
- Ch8 1180
- 1 x R1200 Pro 1.2/1.3GHz Standard Receiver
- 1 x Antenna (Whip)
- 1 x RCA Cable