This is the "Ready to Fly" version of the QAV400 FPV Quadcopter. Fully built, tested and ready to fly.
The airframe that perfected the Clean/Dirty H-Frame (QAV400) concept in an acrobatic freestyle / aerial video machine is now available in a fully built and tuned configuration. We take all the guess work out of the build for you and use the highest quality parts to ensure a reliable and powerful aircraft.
The Clean section of the airframe now features a total of 4 Orange RC Bobbins which have been utilized in all of Lumenier's Clean/Dirty airframes with incredible results. The Clean section provides plenty of room room to mount FPV and other electronics.
- Weight: 375g (without landing gear)
- AUW: 1165g with 2200mah 4s Lumenier lipo, gopro3, flight cam, TX, and CC3D board
- Flight Time: 12+ minutes hover with 3300mah 4s Lumenier Lipo
- Body: G10
- Booms: Anodized machined Aluminum
- Power: Like the QAV500, the QAV400 comes with a power distribution board to solder the ESCs to as well as FPV electronics to
- Suggested Lipo: 4s 3300mah Lumenier Lipo. Max Lipo Dimensions: W: 54mm, H: 35mm, L: 150mm
Accessories & Replacement Parts
- QAV Board Camera Mount
- Multiple Landing Gear Options
- Individual replacement of all frame plates
- 1x Fully built QAV400 FPV Quadcopter
- Parts include
- 4x QAV400 Aluminum Arms
- 1x QAV400 Power Distribution Board
- 1x QAV400 G10 Dirty Frame Plate
- 1x QAV400 G10 Clean Frame Base Plate
- 1x QAV400 Flight Controller Cover Plate
- 1x GoPro Camera Plate
- 1x Set of Hardware with Allen Key and Lipo Strap
- 4x Orange RC Bobbins
- 1x XT60 Lipo Pigtail 12AWG
- Props: Graupner 18x5 Propeller Multi-Rotor - 2 Blade CW and CCW
- Motors: Lumenier FXC2216-9 1100kv
- ESCs: Lumenier 35A BLHeli_S ESC OPTO (2-6s) DSHOT
- Flight Controller: Eagle Tree Vector FPV Controller with Color OSD (XT60)
- FPV Gear
Note: Battery, Radio and Receiver are not included (sold separately).
Patents Pending. Clean/Dirty Airframe Separation is a Trademark by Lumenier.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.