The Frame2.0 Polarizer Filter is designed for filming outside of the GoPro waterproof housing, or in the GoPro frame housing. A polarizer is the most common filter used by professional cinematographers, especially while filming outdoors. This filter will reduce glare off surfaces such as water and snow. The glare reduction allows greater color saturation in your videos. The Frame2.0 Polarizer enables you to capture crisp video and vivid colors in the brightest conditions. A polarizer is an important tool when filming on sunny days, especially when filming near snow, water, car windshields, or any other reflective surface. This lightweight yet durable filter slides directly onto the camera lens with a snug, reliable fit. The frame filters are most popular when filming from a quadcopter and/or gimbal. This lightweight (6.1 gram) filter is perfect for shooting aerial videos over water and snow. Capture the most epic content possible with this polarizer filter.
- Fits Hero4, Hero3+, and Hero3 naked cameras
- HD Glass ensures razor sharp image clarity
- Secure push-on design for easy installation
- Reduces glare, increases color saturation
- Lightweight-only 6.1g perfect for gimbals
- Protects GoPro lens while filming outside the housing