The latest iteration of the Pixhawk by Hex Technology and ProfiCNC, the Pixhawk 2.1! Get Started on your road to Autonomy! The standard board does not come with the Intel Edison chipset nor is it compatible.
- Isolated and Dampened IMU reduces interference to sensors
- Foam padding filters high-frequency vibrations to the IMU
- Triple Redundant IMU with multiple gyroscopes, barometers, accelerometers, and magnetometers.
- Modular Flight controller - All inputs/outputs in a single DF17 connector.
- Built-in IMU heating systems allow flight at below freezing temperatures.
- Enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Useful for many applications - VTOL, plane, multicopter, boat, sub, general robotics
- The Pixhawk 2.1 Cube with vibration isolated IMU.
- Standard carrier board. (Not Intel Edison compatible)
- One Power Module (For power redundancy, two power modules can be used.)
- Cable set that allows you to connect legacy telemetry radios, GPS, and various other sensors.