The Periscope Antenna raises the active part of the antenna above your head for a clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
Proven technology of the Periscope used from our Raptor range of small compact Omni antennas that deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz above your melon with excellent omnidirectional
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other Omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection molded case for crash protection
- Center frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams
- 1x Periscope 5.8Ghz Antenna (RHCP)