The SAM-M8Q GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver technology and built-in micro patch antenna. For your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other projects.
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- High accuracy thanks to concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS)
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Built-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated into any design.
- Max navigation update rate
- Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
- 2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
- Aided cold starts: 2 s
- Hot start 1 s
- Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
- Reacquisition: –158 dBm
- Cold start: –146 dBm
- Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx, Rx) interface
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Baudrate 9600 default
- Dimensions: L26 x W16 x H7.5 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Can be easily mounted in your case by double sided tape
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, etc.
- SAM-M8Q module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-4P 15cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baud rate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV
- update rate 5Hz with INAV Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV Protocol
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- The scratches on the ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna. Placing small nicks in the center of the long edges, or corners brings them into spec.