The Lumenier TX5G25 Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing! The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The TX5G25 has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The TX5G25 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 7.5g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 500m (open area)
- 10cm Pigtail with 90 degree SMA antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:10cm Pigtail with 90 degree SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
|Band 1||FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||Bosecam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G25
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power/video cable
- Locking connector, female JST for voltage in, female servo plug for video and 5v out.
- 1 x 12V Step Down Voltage Regulator
Compatible Raceband ready receivers
- Fat Shark 5.8GHZ 5G8RX 32ch Race Band Receiver Module for Dominators
- ImmersionRC Duo 5800 v4.1 A/V Diversity Receiver (Race Edition)
- ImmersionRC Uno 5.8GHz A/V Receiver (Race Edition)
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. When using this transmitter on builds with ESC's that feature regenerative braking, we strongly recommend powering the transmitter with the included 12V step down regulator to protect it from voltage spikes.