The Lumenier ParaGuard PRO Parallel Charging Board is the safest way to parallel charge your batteries. With the multitude of safeguards in place on each ParaGuard PRO, it takes the worry out of charging your batteries and gives you peace of mind knowing you have that extra layer of protection.
The ParaGuard PRO is a step above the original ParaGuard with premium features like the custom CNC Aluminum case in a stunning black and silver tone. On top of that the ParaGuard PRO has digital LED displays for both Voltage and Amperage readouts. With the addition of 2 USB ports for extra charging options, the ParaGuard PRO is the best Parallel charging board available!
What does the Lumenier ParaGuard PRO protect you from?
The ParaGuard PRO has multiple layers of built-in protection to prevent a mistake or simple failure from causing unneeded damage to your board, batteries, or even home property.
Protects against plugging in different cell counts at the same time
- If you plug in a 3 cell and a 4 cell battery at the same time by accident the self-resetting fuse bus will trip from the high surge generated during plugin. This will protect your battery and board, allowing you to simply correct the mistake and start charging!
- Protects against incorrect plugin order of the balance cable
- Sometimes if you're not paying attention you can plug in one of your balance cables in the wrong position causing a short. No worries with the ParaGuard Pro! It will automatically trip a self-resetting fuse. Simply unplug and re-plug the cable in the correct position and you’re good to go.
- Protects against power surges
- The self resetting fuses protect against high current surges. This will protect your board and batteries in events where there is a high current short during a battery failure. Also it will protect in case you plug a 2s and a 3s battery into the board at the same time by accident. (Do not attempt this on purpose please!)
With parallel charging safety is always a major concern, and you should always take it seriously and never leave a charging battery unattended. Checking individual cells of every single battery before connecting them together on the parallel board is extremely important! If you see a cell's voltage that is not like the rest, do not charge it with the others in parallel (We suggest a difference within 0.1V range to charge together).
- Max Input Current: 60A
- Max Output Current: 15A / Battery
- Max Balance Current: 2A
- Dual USB Charging Ports: 5v 2A
- Cell Count Support: 1-6s
- Charge Connectors Protection: 42 Automotive Fuses 15A at each connector with short indication.
- Digital LED Display: Displays the total voltage of the batteries plugged into the Paraguard Pro board.
- Amperage Display: The digital LED displays the individual amperage flowing through each channel of the Paraguard Pro
- Metal Case: Fully enclosed and protected in a custom milled CNC aluminum casing
Safety Protection Features
- XT-60 Connector Protection: In case of accidental short circuit of the XT-60 circuit the LCD will display "AAA" and the connection will be automatically turned off by self resetting fuses.
- Parallel Voltage Protection: In case of a large voltage difference between the batteries connected to the XT-60 ports, the LCD will display "AAA" as a warning and the connection will be automatically turned off by self resetting fuses.
- Battery Balancing Connector Protection: In case there is a short circuit in the balance port, the thermal self-resetting fuses will protect and prevent the port from damage.
- 1 x Lumenier ParaGuard Pro - Safe Parallel Charging Board (XT-60 - 6 Port)
- 1 x 7P Balance cable (200mm)
- 1 x XT-60 female to female cable (200mm)
- 1 x XT-60 Male to Banana cable (150mm)