The Lumenier 25A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESC features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. This 4 in 1 ESC is mini is size with a 20x20mm mounting holes, and it is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The set also includes plastic standoffs and plastic screws with nuts for mounting the ESC. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multishot protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it. This ESC also supports DSHOT protocol.
These BLHeli_S ESCs feature hardware PWM controllers running at 36KHz, which is more than double of previous software PWM ESCs at 16KHz. This results in ultra smooth throttle response and near silent motor operation.
This tiny 4-in-1 ESC is perfect for mini 3" and 4" brushless quads, and even ultra-light 5" low amp draw racing builds.
- Small size: 20x20mm mounting holes
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection. DSHOT compatible
- Ultra Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- Input: 2-4s Lipo
- Constant: 25 Amps
- Burst: 35 Amps
- Weight: 20g w/ wires
- Dimensions: 27x27x2mm (6mm tall including connectors) (31mm wide with motor tabs)
- Mounting Dimensions: 20x20mm
- Motor wire: 70mm
- Signal wire: 140mm
- MCU: BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz
- PCB - 4 Layer Blind Pole PCB - 3oz Pour
- Mosfet: N-Channel
- BEC: OPTO (none)
- Supports Damped mode, Oneshot125 and Multishot, DSHOT
With all ESC's that have active braking we recommend you isolate or filter all sensitive electronics to prevent feedback / spikes.
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_S 25A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x Pre-soldered signal wire with servo connections (100mm)
- 12x 22AWG motor wires (140mm)
- 1x Set of plastic hardware