The Lumenier DX800 is a small and compact Digital Video Recorder (DVR) for your FPV ground station. Not only can you record your FPV flights, but the DX800 includes a 24CH 1.3GHz receiver built right into it! Record your flight video with ease with the Lumenier DX800 DVR, featuring a 1 button record mode, full color 5" LCD screen, and SD card recording. The bottom is threaded for a standard tripod screw making radio or tripod mounting easy.
- Display: 5-inch display screen (800X480).
- Wireless Receiving: Built-in 1.3GHz receiver module.
- Channel Switch: Supports 24 channels, With auto channel scan
- Antenna: 1.3GHz SMA antenna assures excellent wireless receiving.
- Recording: Supports seamless cycle and continuous video from wired/wireless cameras.
- Photo: Supports function of taking pictures either from wired or wireless cameras.
- AV IN:TV-IN [NTSC / PAL].
- AV OUT: [NTSC / PAL].
- Battery: Built-in 3200mAh high capacity Li-battery.
- Speaker: Built-in speaker.
- Storage: Supports up to 32GB micro SD card.
- Language: Supports multiple languages.
- Supports Power-saving Mode: automatic shutdown, automatic off-screen.
- Automatic upgrade: Supports system automatic upgrade.
- Sunshade Cover Provided: Video screen can be viewed clearly outside.
- Screw-socket: 1/4-20 threaded base
- Video Recording Format: MPEG-4 CODEC in an AVI file container
- Dimensions: 131mm*88mm*17mm;
- Weight: 218g including battery
- Lumenier DX800 DVR Unit
- Detachable Sunshade
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- AV-IN/Out Cable
- USB Cable
- Built-in Lithium Battery
Note: You will need an SD Memory Card to be able to record audio/video. We recommend a Class 10 SD card, anywhere from 1GB to 32GB. You can record around 1 hour on a 1GB card.