The Lumenier CMOS-700 is a quality FPV camera for the pilot on a budget. This Lumenier camera does exceedingly well balancing the picture with its WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) function with no added delay. The camera comes in a small, aerodynamic enclosure that is only 26x26mm weighing 14 grams. The CMOS-700 comes with a plug and play locking cable making setup a breeze with most video transmitters. (no soldering needed)
The camera is small and compact but also full of features, giving you the best of both size and performance! This camera works well with Lumenier, Fat Shark and ImmersionRC transmitters which power cameras at 5v.
- NTSC 700TVL
- 2.8mm(default) 2.1mm / 3.6mm / 4mm Lens
- Suitable for FPV running on 5-17v power
- Auto color to black function
- 1/3" High Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Super WDR
- Low illumination: 0.1lux
- Note: This camera does not have OSD function to change settings
|Chipset||1/3" High Sensitivity CMOS sensor|
|Video Output||1.0Vp-p, 75ohm|
- 1x Lumenier CMOS-700 26x26mm camera
- 1x Mounting bracket and screw set
- 1x FPV plug and play cable
For a plug and play setup we suggest pairing this camera with the Lumenier TX5G series of video transmitters. (TX5G25, TX5G2R, TX5G6R, TX5gPro 25mw, TX5gPro 200mw, TX5gPro 600mw) This camera cable will simplify the connection between the Lumenier VTX and the camera by only needing 1 cable.