This is the Lumenier AIO-Adjustable Mini FPV Camera + 0/25/50/200mW VTX w/ Clover Antenna. Now you can have the simplicity of an all-in-one Camera + VTX unit with the added features of adjustable output power. If you're flying with others or short range, choose the 25mW or 50mW setting. If you need more signal penetration and longer range, simply up the power setting to 200mW with the press of a button! The AIO-Adjustable has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies.
The AIO-Adjustable features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It is micro in size and only weighs 4.5g!
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands (Legal US frequencies with HAM Radio License)
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance 100m-500m (depends on power output setting)
- Clover style Circular Polarized Antenna (RHCP)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V (Do not power with more than 5v input)
- Operating Current: 150 mA (350mA Max)
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Size: 14mm x 18mm x 12mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Antenna Connector: None, direct solder
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
|Band 1||FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||Bosecam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Team Blacksheep, Boscam and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x Lumenier AIO-Adjustable Mini FPV Camera + 0/25/50/200mW VTX w/ Clover Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.