The LaForge V4 module is a 5.8GHz spectrum scanner with OLED display and a load of features that will forever change the way you FPV.
Designed exclusively for the Fat Shark module bay. With this main module you will immediately have the power to quickly tune into your crafts channel, or scan the spectrum to find a free channel, or even tune into a friends channel.
But it doesn't stop there; add the diversity module for an even more reliable FPV experience or get the video transmitter that can quickly bind to the LaForge Module. And use the LaForge Handheld IR Remote to make connecting your Module and Transmitter a breeze!
Download the LaForge Manual by clicking here.
New Features with V4
Full Graphics OSD: That’s right, everything that is displayed on the OLED will now be mirrored on the micro-displays in the form of an OSD.
USB Support: There is an entirely new graphical user interface for updating firmware and making custom settings. The module can be powered via USB and used as a real-time spectrum analyzer which will appear on your computer’s display.
Microphone: A small microphone replaces the IR Emitter. The pilot may select this microphone from the settings menu to record pit audio over their DVR footage. This microphone has a low gain and should be adjusted in post-production to increase the volume.
LED Control: For those advanced users, we have made a data pad available that will control a series of LEDs. An external 5v source will be needed and left up to the pilot to tap into. It will be well worth the mod to really push customization options over the top.
Version 4 Diversity module is required with the v4 Main Module in order to utilize the speaker. If you choose not to upgrade your diversity module you will need to remove the speaker from the v2 or Lower Diversity module.
- Push Button instead of Scroll Wheel
- Fat Shark Channel Button integration: Easily change channels now with the stock Fat Shark button on top of the goggles.
- Save Channel: Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Screen Saver: Display current channel, call sign, and signal strength.
- Settings Menu: Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save: Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs: Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter: Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module. (Recommended as a backup source for pro module. IR Remote is the preferred method)Quickly bind to the LaForge Pro module.
- Three Button navigation: Up, down, select.
- Manual Mode: Set channel manually.
- Search Mode: Search next channel based on signal strength.
- Scanner: Scan spectrum of all 40 channels.
- Clean Power: Large 470uf tantalum capacitor.
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Dual Antenna Filter
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband
- 1x LaForge Main Module v4
- 1x Main Module Molded door
- 1x 90° SMA