From Kid Khaos Designs, the Kabuki is a freestyle low profile frame that supports 5" propellers, full-size, mini, and micro cameras alike. For full-size cameras, its metal bracket conveniently wraps around the base plate to save vertical room. Minicams also mount to the bottom plate. Add-ons such as an AXII antenna mount, motor guards, and 6″ arms exist underneath the customizations link!
The Kabuki measures 228mm and weighs only 92g. Its built for top mounted batteries, but we have included a Velcro cut-out on the base plate for a bottom mount LiPo. It also accommodates 30.5mm Matek VTX mounting on the back.
The 2mm base plate has press-in M3 nuts for easy assembly and fast arm swaps. Arms are tapered from 17mm to 11mm for strength and weight savings.
Comes with a GoPro couch with bottom strap slot.
Kinetic Frames are made in the USA and veteran owned and operated.
- Motor to Motor: 228mm
- FC mounting pattern: 30.5×30.5mm & 20x20mm
- VTX mounting: 30.5mm Matek VTX
- Weight: ~92g
- 4x 4mm Carbon Fiber Arms (22xx motor size)
- 1x 2mm CF Base Plate
- 1x 2mm CF Top Camera Plate
- 1x 2mm CF Top Battery Plate
- 1x 2mm CF Bottom X Plate
- 2x M3x18mm Screws (Back of Top Camera Plate)
- 10x M3x10mm Screws (Front of Top Camera Plate, Bottom X Plate)
- 12x M3x8mm Screws
- 2x M3x6 Black Standoffs
- 6x M3x20 Black Standoffs
- 2x M3x28 Black Standoffs