The Boomer is a 230mm stretch-x drone racing frame that sports 3mm plates and 4mm arms. It has countersunk screw holes on the bottom for bottom mount racing and LiPo strap slots on both plates if you want to switch it up for freestyle.
Arms are tapered from 14mm to 10mm for weight savings and 2x press-in nuts on each arm and 1x on the bottom plate for a secure connection. The two on the arm go beneath the standoffs.
Included are FPV camera mounts for ALL camera sizes in the color of your choice. The design of these mounts provides protection for most cameras. Add on an HD Camera mount for even more security and the ability use your favorite action camera.
Comes with a GoPro couch with a strap slot.
Kinetic Frames are made in the USA and veteran owned and operated.
- Motor to Motor: 230mm
- FC mounting pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: ~78g
- 4x 4mm Carbon Fiber Arms (22xx pattern)
- 1x 3mm CF Bottom Plate (6x press-in nuts)
- 1x 3mm CF Top Plate
- 2x 2mm CF Arm Lock Plates
- 1x Micro FPV Cam mount
- 1x Mini FPV Cam Mount
- 1x Full-size FPV Cam Mount
- 4x M3x14mm Screws (Bottom Outer)
- 2x M3x12mm Screws (Bottom Inner)
- 4x M3x8mm Screws (Top)
- 4x M3x25 Black Standoffs