The Jumper T16 Open Source Multi-protocol Radio Transmitter JumperTX. A fully featured radio controller with the ability to run multiple protocols. Now you can have one radio to control all of your models!
Ships SAME DAY or NEXT DAY !!
Vision and goal:
To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
Power to the people:
Never wanting to stand still, the team at Jumper looked for a way to put the maxim amount of radio in the user's hands for the minimum amount of cost. With advancements in technology and materials cost there really is no reason for a high end radio to have a high end price tag and Jumper have not only proven this point but they have smashed expectations, the T16 changes everything!
Ergonomics and functionality:
The T16 has undergone extensive testing for comfort and functionality, we have taken all the feedback from our previous products along with the feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all into the T16.
T16 Basic Specifications:
- Size: 180*190*58
- Weight: 888g
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen
- Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware
- Wheel menu button
- Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support
- Removable battery
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-color LED status display
Jumper JP4-in-1 Module
The Jumper JP4IN1 Module features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module can convert standard PPM signals form module equipped radios into the RF protocols used by most radios in the market today (See RF Chip data below). This module is plug and play with module equipped radios in the FrSKY series and requires no complex wiring or “hacking” to get running. The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low grade radios commonly included with most kits offers a night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input.
- Working voltage: 6-9v
- Working current: <=100ma
- Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, Jr and other dimensions: 64*49*33 (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.
RF Chip Data
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN, and most other Chinese models
Jumper Open Source Repository