The Jumper R1 D16 receiver is compatible with all devices capable of using FrSky D16 mode. Ideal for mini-drones or models requiring an S.bus or S.port connection.
- Size: 20*15*4mm (without antenna)
- Weight: <2g
- Channels: 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: 0-3.3v
- Data return: S.port
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~6V
- Operating current range: 80mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>1.5km)
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 Mode
Press and hold the receiver's bind button, turn on the power, the receiver will now enter binding mode. The red light is always on and the green light is flashing slowly.
Turn on the remote control and begin the bind procedure according to your radio. After the bind is successful the red light is off and the green light is always on.
Note: When the receiver loses the signal, the green light is off and the red light is flashing slowly.