The Original, Improved!
In the Summer of 2012, ImmersionRC introduced the SpiroNET v1, an antenna for FPV which would change the market. circularly polarized, wide bandwidth, Incredibly tight tolerances, and just great performance.
In 2017, Immersion made it better. An ultrasonically welded cap, even wider bandwidth for LowBand/Digital use. Ribs to glance off gates and flags. To wrap it off, they dropped the price to make them even more affordable.
Three Varieties, in LH, and RH Polarization
The v2 SpiroNETs are shipped in 3 varieties, in each of Left, and Right-Hand polarization. For MiniQuads, the Stubby version reduces weight, has amazing performance, and is incredibly robust. For Headsets or stand-alone receivers, the Headset variant has a built-in right-angle SMA connector, eliminating costly losses for adapters, and the ‘droop’ associated with traditional antennas.
For use with Diversity receivers for headsets, a cost-effective bundle, at $29.99, includes the headset Omni, plus the 8dBi CP Patch. Literally about the best antenna pair that you can install on a diversity receiver.
ImmersionRC installed the SpiroNET v2 Stubby antennas on their IRC Racing quads for the 2017 DCL Season.
Four IRC pilots took first, and second place at the Romanian event using these antennas, with awesome digital video in extremely challenging conditions.
- Retooled cap, with a Modified translucent plastic composition, now ultrasonically welded onto the base.
- Extended frequency response, ideal for 'low band' use during licensed events.
- Ribs under the cap to help glance off gates and flags upon impact.
- Shorter cable for use on racers (but not too short, ensures great reception with any quad orientation)
- Gain: 2.15dBi
- Circular Polarization: LHCP
- Wide 5.2 – 6.0 GHz bandwidth
- Connector: Straight SMA
- Size: 7 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm
1x SpiroNET LHCP Stubby Antenna