ClearView Digitally Enhanced™ receivers virtually eliminate all the problems that conventional video receivers can't even touch. And check this out: special software inside each ClearView Racing™ receiver actually prevents intruding signals from taking control of your picture. Result? You get the cleanest fastest start possible! And latency-free ClearView does it all with your present video transmitter and camera!
ClearView digitally enhanced racing receivers are totally amazing on the track and so advanced, they even work indoors where FPV flying was previously impossible!
No other video receiver can make these claims because no other video receiver works the way ClearView does. (Patents Pending) An exclusive, built-in OSD Spectrum Analyzer App is also available.
Compare Pro and Racing versions here
- Virtually Eliminates These Nasty Problems: Glitches, Dropouts, Rolling, Horizontal Tearing, Jaggies, Noise Bands and most other aberrations.
- Intruding Signal Rejection: Ignores most intruding signals so only yours is synced to your display
- Ultimate Sensitivity: Better than -103dBm
- Added Latency: 0
- Video Modes: NTSC / PAL
- Information Display: OSD over Live Video and Service Menu System
- OSD Spectrum Analyzer App: Available extra cost option
- OSD Control: OSD Placement, Frequency, CV Icon, etc.
- Frequencies: User Programmed (unlimited in 5.8GHz band)
- Tuning: Quick Access OSD Racing Menu
- Input Power: 2-4 LiPo at 3W (Constant Power)
- Input Connector: Standard 2.1mm DC Power Jack. Center +
- Size: 4.75" x 2.85" x 0.75"(120 x72 x19mm)
- 2 AV Outputs: 1ea. 3.5mm A/V to 3RCA Cable (supplied)
- Field Updates: Optional Future-Proofing Cable for internet connected PC's with Win XP through W10, makes it easy to install the latest improvements or options
- 1x DC Power Cable
- 1x FatShark Converter cable