The next evolution of the Hyperlite 2206 is here. Redesigned and better than ever, the 2206.5 will give you the edge you need.
The new Hyperlite 2206.5 series was engineered and redesigned from the ground up, focusing on power, efficiency, and durability.
- - 9mm bearing instead of the 8mm provides smoother operation and much more crash resilient
- - Less gap between the base and the stator for lower profile mounting and lower overall CG for your build
- - Thinner but wider curved magnets with tighter air gaps for more power and efficiency, also smaller bell overall diameter compared to the previous 22** motors provides less rotating mass.
- - The overall weight of the motor is still astonishing 28.4 grams with short wire, even with the added 0.5mm stator and the 9mm bearings extra weight!
- KV: 1722KV
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Bolt Pattern: M3 (16X16mm)
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Weight: 32.8g with short SR wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
- Bell cap: Al 7075