The nano-scale Q4 Nano H111 Quadcopter from Hubsan is ready-to-fly, requiring only two AAA batteries for the transmitter (radio controller) to get started. This tiny quadcopter features a 6-axis stabilization system to keep it safely in the air while maximizing agility. With the included 2.4 GHz transmitter, aerial acrobatics including flips and roles can be enabled simply by pressing down on the throttle stick. Propeller guards are included to help avoid damage to the propellers following a light collision.
- Includes 2.4 GHz, 4-channel transmitter (radio controller) with Mode 1 and Mode 2 support and adjustable trim
- Perform flips and rolls with dedicated "flip mode" transmitter setting
- 6-axis flight stabilization system with gyroscope sensor
- Included 100mAh LiPo battery lasts up to 5 minutes
- USB charger refills battery in as little as 30 minutes (depending on power source)
- One-piece PCB (printed circuit board) design