Holybro is saving you time and guesswork into making your perfect FPV stack. This combo comes with the Kakute F7 V1.5 FC, Atlatl HV V2 VTX, and the Tekko32 4-in-1 ESC.
Tekko32 4-in-1 40A ESC
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster-responding speed. Supports up to 55A burst and 40A continued.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S Lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
Kakute F7 V1.5
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates a flight controller (FC) and an on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
IMU updated to MPU6000, Re-designed and more reliable damping structure
- Supports Betaflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change the video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built-in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps of maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Atlatl HV V2
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of VTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with absolute maximum 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
- 1 x Kakute F7 V1.5+Atlatl V2 stack
- 1 x Tekko 32 F3 4in1 40A ESC
- 1 x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
- 1 x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire
- 1 x Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable