PM02 is a simple way of providing your APM and Pix32 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.2V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 12S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
The Power Module is designed to power APM, Pix32, an RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that. The GH terminal is also compatible with both Pix32, Pixhawk4, Pixhawk4 mini and Durandal.
- Max input voltage: 60V
- Max current sensing: 120A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.2V and 3A max
- 6-pos Molex cable plugs directly to APM/Pix32's 'PM' connector
- 6-pos GH cable plugs directly to Pixhawk4/Pixhawk4 mini 'PM' connector
- Power Module with XT60 Connectors Board
- Molex 6 Position Connector 15 cm
- GH 6 Position Connector 15 cm